Monday, May 5, 2008

What has "Pancake Mines" To Do With "Making Money Online"

Have you watched YouTube Pancake Mines before? Everytime, I watched this "Pancake Mines", I would smile. Don't get me wrong, I know this movie may be "mean", but it is really very funny and interesting. So, you may want to watch it, go to YouTube and type Pancake Mines and enjoy it. Seriously, these guys were mean but they were cute and funny.

But what has "Pancake Mines" got to do with making money online? Well, I would say it has to do with the word "Action". These "Pancake Mines" guys, well, though very mean, were still able to achieve what they wanted, ie. to cross to the other side of the table amidst several pancakes "attacks" , ie. fulfilling their dream destination.

Making money online is the same thing, ie. you need to take action. Of course, there might be "hiccups" on the way, or even the fear of starting yr online business or the fear of failure, etc. That is why you will need some "action" strategies to do your daily work, just to overcome this "fear" factor.

One of the greatest challenge before you really make money on the internet is taking "action". If you don't do anything at all about your online business, things will not be moving, enquiries or sales will not come in.

My article on "Are You A Yo-Yo Marketer" illustrates how I overcome my "fear" factor by being very focussed; setting-up a daily to-do list; have a must-do attitude, etc. You may read my article here : Are You A Yo-Yo Marketer

Make Money Online

To Your Success

Carol Oon

Internet Marketer

No comments: